Got mentally stagnated! Find no time to spend with your family even for a short outing all because of your excessive work. Dont worry! chill yourself with your favourite cool drikns and popcorn. We provide you a variety of entertainment programs that turns your mood at no time.
Types of TV Services
Service Providers often provide three types of Services which have its own advantages and disadvantages though they are unique in their own way. You should be well aware of these types and select the best that suites your requirement.
The three types of Services are:
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fibre TV Services
- Provided by Copper Coaxial cable from underground
- Uses Radio frequency to broadcast programs directly
- An old traditional way that most people in USA use
- Service often gets disrupted due to cable cut that happens on many occasions
- Dish Type. A roof top is enough to install
- Brings signals from the satellite to your living room
- Satellite receives signals from the broadcasting stations and rebroadcast to your dish antenna directly
- Very user friendly and provides vide range of channels
- Services easily gets effected by bad weather
- A reliable source that offer you more service in HD quality
- Cables are thin and made of glass or plastic and transmit information through pulses of light
- Reliable Signal Services
- Data that is provided is very huge that gives you high amount of channels
- Signal problems are not faced often
Fiber TV is more like Cable TV but not, the cables to fiber TV is made of thin strands of glass or plastic this helps to transmit multiple heavy data at once. This technology transforms information via light pulses, this carries high data with light speed and gives HD quality streaming. Fiber Optic TV Internet gives a seamless viewing experience in HD.
The best Fiber TV provider’s like CenturyLink and Spectrum provides Fiber TV connection in selected areas around U.S
TV starting at
Best Alternatives to Cable TV
We always have options for everything likewise if you are not interested in Cable TV or if it is not available in your area and here are some alternative ways to Cable TV.
Satellite TV plans starts at $35/mo. DIRECTV and DISH are major Satellite TV providers. Internet Bundling options are available with DIRECTV or DISH in most area.
Fiber TV and IPTV:
Fiber TV uses Thin Cables made of glasses and plastic to transmit information through pulses. It is inserted in already installed cables in your home.
Fiber TV plans starts at $19/mo. Get connections from provider AT&T Internet service or CenturyLink to get a Fiber TV connection or an Internet Connections to have a cable TV experience.
Streaming service is an alternative to cable and satellite on demand service. It is an online entertainment source for TV shows and other streaming media service often at lower cost.
Streaming plans starting at $8/mo. Want to carry your TV anywhere Streaming services are the best option for you Netflix, Hulu and HBO NOW are some of the options available instead of Cable TV. DIRECTV NOW provides the best options for you to have Live TV streaming.
Local channels are free with an HD antenna. Get an antenna from your local electronics retailer shop for 20 and you can watch your favorite local channels, news, local sports and prime time TV shows for free.
Installation is done for the customers. And we help them at less than $20. Many providers cost more than $100 or $75. We at Cable Network USA provides the least price for Installation.